Why O’Kane Global Sourcing?
We don’t have binding supplier agreements with our factories
We aren’t tied to a particular sewing factory in China, India, Korea, Vietnam, & Thailand. We instead have a long-established network of factories with whom we have gained trust and understanding. This arrangement allows us access to many specialized areas of expertise & virtually unlimited capacity. Simply put, through our experience as a sewing contractor we know which factories to use for each specific job.
We have fully staffed offices in both Taipei and Hong Kong. This enables us to negotiate pricing and obtain multiple bids for our client’s products. And because we have local citizen’s managing our overseas offices, we get the “local” price instead of the “American price”.
We stand behind our work. If there’s ever a dispute you’ll be dealing with O’Kane Global Sourcing employees right here in the States—not someone 8,000 miles away. In addition, we have “feet on the factory floors” performing routine inspections.
Our daily communications with our overseas staff and suppliers ensures that all products meet our client’s specifications. This helps to substantially reduce and often avoid untimely delays and defects.
Group Buying Power
We also have the additional advantage over a smaller US company going at it alone, in that we are buying for numerous US companies. That combined buying power gets us better service, pricing & quality.
Benefits to Your Company
- Contract manufacturing with a professional staff that handles all phases of the contract manufacturing process
- No need to worry about ocean freight, tariffs, customs fees for offshore sourcing… We do it all for you.
- There are no language, cultural or time barriers to worry about—you will only deal with our US based staff.
- Chinese factory partners with a long established relationship. Because we don’t have an equity position with these factories we are free to use whichever factory is best suited to handle each specific job.
- We custom produce outsourced products to your exact specifications. We do not have stock designs or inventoried goods. You tell us what to make & we get it done!
- We buy goods for many varied clients, and this collective volume gives us a great deal more leverage than you would have going at it alone.
U.S. and Hong Kong Offices
Our US headquarters is in New Hampshire, and we also have a buying office in Hong Kong that is managed by local Chinese residents who are experts in textiles and sewn goods production. This is a critical aspect to our business model and contributes greatly to our success. Our Hong Kong management is able to negotiate the best pricing with the China factories…to handle disputes, and to fully understand the many nuances involved in working with a China factory. This simply cannot be effectively managed from the USA.